£30k per year + package
018 7224 8898
2 months ago
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client a local housing developer are now looking to recruit a talented and ambitious Technical Assistant / Technical Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working as No.2 in the techincal tea, the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3+ years construction industry experience.
- A keen eye for reviewing drawings and co-ordinating design.
- Previous experience of residential / housing projects.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal departments, architects and local authorities.
- Drive, determination and ambition for career progression.
- Relevant industry qualifications.
For more information or an informal confidential conversation please contact Kirsty direct on 07494 544 290 or please send through your most up to date CV to Kirsty.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.