£28k - 30k per year
020 3176 4790
26 days ago
My client is recruiting a team leader to manage a team of 3 engineers on a retail leisure site. . The team leader must maintain high levels of pinspotter reliability while following health and safety procedures, ensuring the smooth running and organisation of the FM department, Co-ordinate and assist building maintenance and maintaining high standards in venue appearance.
General Team Leader Duties;
- Record all completed building maintenance tasks daily.
- Continually update the building maintenance list on the PC and co-ordinate the maintenance from this list with your technicians and management teams.
- Complete a daily lamp check, replace all faulty lamps and record, note all non working fittings and organise repairs or replacement parts.
- Assist GM’s with co-ordinating work and maintenance with contractors
- Accompany all external contractors when work is being completed on your shift. Always inspect the completed work before signing the job sheet. Ensure the work is completed to the required.
- Inspire & motivate the team to achieve excellent pinspotter reliability and high standards front of house.
- Lead by example, setting the pace and standards.
- Train and develop the team to deliver high quality technical servicing and adjustments therefore exceed customer’s expectations.
- Praise and recognise good performance.
Health & Safety
- Ensure all new technicians are immediately trained and signed off on full pinspotter isolation procedures before working alone as per the Grade 1 Technicians Training manual.
- Review your departmental risk and COSHH assessments every January and update any significant changes required.
- To comply with COSHH regulations with regards to storing and using hazardous substances such as lane cleaners and conditioners.
Qualifications and training
• Pinspotter training course
• Fire marshal trained
• First aid trained
• Health and safety awareness
• At least three years in a similar position
• Previous pinspotter experience
• Technical background
If you would like more information please give me a call and I look forward to speaking with you!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.