£60k - 70k per year + Bonus
2 months ago
Team leader - Chartered Building Surveyor MRICS;
An expanding boutique firm in the City is seeking a Team Leader to manage one of their existing building surveying teams.
My client is a close-knit team of 10 surveyors, they undertake various residential and commercial projects across the most desirable parts of Zone 1. Projects include large estates, mansion blocks, office fit outs and listed buildings.
You'll manage a small team of assistant building surveyors providing support and guidance of day to day tasks, you will also be required to ensure they complete their APC programmes successfully.
The role is 30% managerial and 70% technical, you'll be offered a generous bonus scheme which includes individual and team targets. Duties include leading projects from inception to completion, liaising directly with influential stakeholders and managing your own workload.
- Contract administration
- Project management
- Party wall matters
- Schedules of condition
- Building surveys
- Licence of alteration
- Building Insurance Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Preparation of Specifications and Contract Documents for repair, refurbishment, alteration and fit-out projects
- Leadership/Managerial skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Career progression programme
- Team activities
- Company networking events
- Trips abroad
- Company iPhone
- Cycle to work scheme
If you would like to hear more information on this role please feel free to get in touch with Ashley via 07903 948 453 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.