£30k - 33k per year
about 2 months ago
Scheduling Team Leader
Location: Loughton, Office Based
Contract & hours: Permanent, full time - 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day shifts between 8am and 5pm
Salary - £30k - £33k
In this role the Admin Team Leader will be proactive and responsible managers who will work effectively with other Customer Service Team Leaders to ensure an “end to end” service approach is always adopted. The role will carry out day to day liaisons and supervision of the teams, ensuring all processes are followed correctly while ensuring contractual SLA’s and KPI’s are met and KPI penalties are prevented.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the active jobs awaiting to be allocated to either DLO/Sub-contractor - there should be no active jobs left to allocate by 5pm each evening
- Ensuring all returns and rejected jobs are re-scheduled each day and all are cleared by 5pm
- Providing reports to management of the productivity of the scheduling team and also of DLO productivity
- Conducting training for new employees and/ or any refresher training required
- Ensuring all updates received via the phone or e-mail system are updated on concept
- Be a proactive and responsible manager, taking ownership your respective Customer Service Teams and ability to step into the other team leader roles if required.
- Work effectively with other Customer Service Team Leaders to ensure an “end to end” service approach is always adopted, avoiding the risk of operational silos developing
- Day to day liaisons and supervision of the teams, ensuring all processes are followed correctly.
- Effectively communicate within the team and beyond, developing an open, trusting environment that respects contributions from individuals and recognises successes
- Knowledge of SLA’s and KPI’s in line with the contracts and to actively manage the team to meet contractual requirements preventing penalties against KPI’s
What do we need from you?
To be a successful Scheduling Team leader, you will need to be reliable and ability to get on with others, with excellent verbal reasoning skills, great planning and organising skills – excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads, planning ahead to mitigate risks in demand or resource challenges, evidence of managing a team to achieve excellent customer service, very IT literate with advanced Microsoft Excel skills, be able to operate in a very adaptable environment, open to change while ensuring business priorities are not compromised and be performance driven, utilising metrics to drive individual and team achievement, taking ownership for the teams contribution to overall departmental performance
Who are we?
Housing Maintenance is a home-from-home for people with top housing maintenance and repairs skills. Thousands of homes across the country rely on us to maintain the place they live day-in-day-out.
You can expect a competitive salary and an outstanding package that includes, private healthcare, a matched pension scheme up to 7.5%, 26 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays together with two employee Share Scheme options (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan).
Some of our other benefits include:
- New and enhanced family friendly policies with 8 weeks paternity leave, 26 weeks maternity leave, pregnancy loss leave, surrogacy leave, and important guidance on the menopause and the support we can offer
- Green Car Scheme
- 24/7 virtual GP service for you and your family, as well as 4x Life Assurance as standard, with the option for Partner Life Assurance cover
- A huge range of deals and discounts at many your favourite brands
Find out more here about the great rewards and benefits we offer our employees.
Due to the nature of this role, you will also be required to complete a Basic DBS (applicants with criminal convictions will be treated on a case-by-case basis. We do not discriminate based on an applicant’s criminal record or the details of any offences disclosed to us). Some roles may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.
If you are interested, please apply or call Leah Seber at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.