£11 - 12 per hour
28 days ago
Our client is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their office based in Birmingham
Full time Monday - Friday
- Understand and have involvement in labour planning requirements using the labour capacity planner.
- Ensure planning team is kept up to date with current labour supply, highlighting any concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensures compliance with UK and EU legislation.
- Full ownership and responsibility for ensuring compliance regarding Right to work in the UK legislation.
- Accountable that Amazon hiring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Establish and help to maintain working relationships across all departments.
- Be liaison between local employability skill programmes and Amazon.
- Be responsible for production of metrics relating to the recruitment process for staffing.
- Review and establish causes for unfavourable trends in the metrics, provide and implement root cause analysis and solutions.
- Share findings and best practice with the wider UK Workforce Staffing team.
- Co-ordinate inductions between Operations, Finance, HR, Security and L&D.
- Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions.
- Manage and develop a team of flex Workforce Staffing Assistants to deliver on recruitment goals.
- Monitor quality of assessment and recruitment processes.
- Conduct audits as appropriate.
- Relevant work experience
If you would like to know more information please contact Aaliyah at Build Recruitment 07487794027 email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.