£30k - 40k per year + package
5 days ago
Position: Systems and Data Specialist
Sector: Property Services
Salary: £30,000- £40,000 + Package
Location: Oxfordshire and WFH
My client, one of the leading companies in main contracting and housing maintenance are on the look for a Systems and Data Specialist to join the business due to continuous growth. You will be an integral part of the team which can give the opportunity for growth and progression due to the volume of work within the business. The role will focus on operational support and maintenance of Totalmobile. Ensuring that everybody in the business is using the system effectively, data is correct, and our integrations are running successfully with their clients.
Potential Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain system usage for office and site based operational staff.
- Support the wider Super User network to ensure they can: Create new users, new resources, van stocks, reporting and other simpler tasks within the system
- Supporting the transition from incumbent systems to Totalmobile
- Resolve all interface errors with our clients and suppliers.
- Point of contact for problem solving configuration of Totalmobile and new Project/Contract set ups.
- Cleansing of historic data and configs
- Working with the wider team on projects such as Power BI dashboards and client integrations.
- Support with testing of integrations and enhancements.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and internal stakeholders to resolve data differences.
- Working closely with the technical team at Totalmobile.
- Keeping process maps up to date and creating a video tutorial library.
Skills and Experience
- Confident in customer and internal stakeholder relationships.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Initiative to learn quickly on the job to liaise with client and colleagues to solve queries.
- An excellent communicator.
- Keen to learn, enabling you to quickly become an expert and continually improve your knowledge.
- Data analysis
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.