£40k - 42k per year
1 day ago
Job Title: Building Surveyor
Salary: Up to £42,000
- A well distinguished social housing company with 35,000 homes in the South of England who always puts their customers first.
Day to Day:
- Inspect and assess any repair requests and defects where an immediate repair may not be appropriate.
- Investigate technical defects or cases of disrepair as required.
- Provide full technical support to legal department in respect of disrepair or legal claims received.
- Provide technical maintenance advice to support business decisions, including liaising with operations managers, supervisors, trade staff, sub-contractors, external contractors, or consultants.
- Carry out property inspections to assess component replacement dates and advice regarding inclusion of works within Planned Maintenance Programmes.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including teamwork, networking, and negotiation skills.
- A motivated and enthusiastic individual, who can work under pressure and prioritise workloads to deliver an outstanding service to the partnered departments.
- Experience in building maintenance or building surveying.
- Relevant degree or similar qualification.
- Full driving licence.
Please apply or contact Ben Parekh at Build Recruitment for further details.
07776 841 745
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.