£13.91 - 13.91 per hour
0203 176 4790
about 1 month ago
A Housing Association with offices based in Ealing require Team Leader for a temporary ongoing contract.
The role is to be responsible for a high quality support and intensive housing management service delivered in accordance with the Housing Associations procedures and contractual obligations.
This client is known for their caring and professional approach, this role is to represent the Housing Association and the following duties are required within the role;
- To take responsibility for the management of support and intensive housing management teams, ensuring the delivery of high quality support and intensive housing management to all customers.
- To review the services provided as required, monitoring customer outcomes to ensure that service objectives are met.
- Develop, manage and monitor the support/volunteer team in order to ensure that support is delivered in accordance with individual Independent Living Plans and Risk Assessments, Group Work Programmes and Group Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that contracted hours of support are delivered to standard, that all documents, records and systems are updated in accordance with relevant procedures, and that volunteer hours are maximised and co-ordinated.
- Liaise/network with other departments and external agencies/stakeholders to maintain and develop service provision, keeping abreast of changes in legislation and best practice.
- To work closely with the Housing Management and Safeguarding teams to ensure compliance with the service specification and commissioner/stakeholder best practice
- To ensure a regular programme of planned building inspections takes place including an annual risk assessment in accordance with Health & Safety policy.
- To ensure that service delivery and performance, including that of the Safeguarding Service are managed, delivered and monitored in accordance with contract requirements, internal policies and procedures, service standards, statutory regulations and relevant codes of practice.
- Handle complaints and representations in accordance with the Housing Associations policy and undertake any necessary investigations.
- Hold regular team meetings and communicate corporate information to the team as appropriate.
- Prepare and respond to inspections and audits by external authorities and other bodies and fulfilling reporting requirements, assisting with service and customer reviews as required.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the needs of the customer and of the operating environment, keeping abreast of developments in legislation and best practice standards and assist in the review of policies and procedures accordingly.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.