£26k - 28k per year
10 days ago
Support Repairs Administrator
To provide administrative support and assistance within the front office team, supporting the logistical planner roles. Ability to manage data, follow processes and provide excellent levels of customer service.
- To provide administrative support and assistance within the front office team, supporting the logistical planner roles.
- Ability to manage data, follow processes and provide excellent levels of customer service.
- Main Duties: Support the logistical planner by managing data pots, following agreed joint venture processes and procedures.
- To provide administrative support and assistance in all areas of the company as required
- To manage telephone calls, in accordance with the approved customer service standard.
- To keep and maintain accurate records and job notes.
- To operate the computer processing system in an accurate, efficient, and effective manner
- To fulfil general office duties as required
- To assign work to subcontractors/operatives’ dependant on the jobs requirements
- To deal with disgruntled customers, taking control of a situation in order to resolve a situation, while achieving a positive outcome
- Raise purchase orders and consume materials against jobs
- Monitor jobs status throughout the day, ensuring that visits are promptly progressed and updated thoroughly.
- To manage key worker and sheltered schemes bulk repair days, optimising resources, and providing updates to our customer.
- Manage, review and update the out of hour’s repairs and progress follow up works.
- Provide sickness, lunch and holiday cover, as required, to the logistical planners.
- To carry out other relevant duties as may be required from time to time within purview of the post
Skills and Qualifications
- IT literacy including Word, Excel & Email (Intermediate level)
- Verbal & Written communication skills
- Managing priorities skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Negotiation skills
- Customer service skills
- Basic Health & Safety Skills
If you are interested in this job opportunity please apply with your most updated CV and someone from the teams will be in touch.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.