£15 - 16 per hour
about 1 month ago
One of our Housing Association clients is currently recruiting for a Support Officer based in the Spelthorne area, to deliver high quality person-centered support to customers in accordance with the company's principles, enabling clients to sustain their tenancies by promoting independence, freedom and choice.
- 35 hours per week - Monday - Friday
- Provided with work mobile phone and laptop to work from home and will be going out to clients within the district of Spelthorne, (will be required to attend office based in Spelthorne occasionally)
- Assess referrals and engage with prospective clients using a person-centered approach. Key to this role will be liaising with health professionals, other agencies and colleagues as appropriate.
- Ensure that prospective and current clients are fully aware of the support available, their financial obligations, rights and responsibilities under their tenancy/occupation arrangements and all related procedures.
- Agree and review client Independent Living Plans and Risk Assessments on a regular basis, deliver contracted hours of support to achieve the required outcomes.
- Hold a small caseload of tenants, single people and childless couples, who are identified as most at risk from eviction, and eventually rough sleeping. Provide intensive support with the aim of preventing the eviction from happening and supporting the individuals to sustain their accommodation in the longer term
- Experience of lone working with high complex needs clients in an outreach capacity in their homes or on the streets.
- Understanding of the high complexity of clients' needs and intense support they will require.
- Covid vaccine or willingness to take it
- Driving licence and own car for work purpose
- Enhanced DBS
If you would like to know more information on the role please contact Aaliyah at Build Recruitment 07487794027 firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.