£16,000 - £21,000
about 1 year ago
Build Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Support Coordinators to join a well established Housing Association. To Provide high quality housing related floating support that meets individual needs of vulnerable single people, couples and families. To enable them to increase their independence and overall life chances.
This will be a fixed term contract with a potential for an extension. Full time hours Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm (37 hours per week).
It is essential you have an in date DBS and Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle as you will be required to travel across South Cambridgeshire and Cambridge City. Expenses can be claimed back for mileage.
- Through effective assessment, support planning and regular review, support clients to make informed choices that will enable them to, avoid homelessness, achieve more independence and reach their desired goals.
- To achieve positive outcomes for clients by directly providing, accessing or signposting to support and advice in a number of key areas including Being Healthy, Staying Safe, Achieving Economic Wellbeing, Enjoying and Achieving and Making a Positive Contribution.
- To identify and appropriately assess any risks to staff, clients or others coming into contact with the service and ensure that such risks are recorded, reviewed and effectively managed.
- To have excellent awareness of safeguarding issues relating to vulnerable adults and children, and to ensure concerns are effectively identified, reported and recorded.
- To have knowledge of internal and external quality standards and contribute to a culture of high performance by achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with partner agencies and act as an ambassador for the company to help enhance the reputation of the service and the wider group.
- To be independent and confident in using a variety of IT and paper-based systems, ensuring case information is up to date and continually maintained to a high professional standard.
- To be fully aware of all policies and procedures relevant to the role and ensure appropriate controls are followed at all times.
- To support clients to access all available opportunities to be involved in the design, delivery and review of the service.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we will only be contacting successful candidates. If you haven't been contacted after one week unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.