£10 - £15 per hour
8 months ago
To support and produce impact statements (word documents) ahead of production works and help collate schedules/trackers and to assist with management where required.
You will be required to liaise with Stakeholders where need be to produce impact statements and proposals for all new works to be carried out.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work as part of a team and accept responsibility for defined areas of work.
- Creativity in the development of impact statements, proposals and other required work.
- An ability to structure and create high quality documentation.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage and prioritise own time.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Adaptable to change.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn new computer programs quickly.