£45k - 50k per year + industry leading benefits package
020 3176 4790
Supply Chain - LS1
20 days ago
Role: Supply Chain Manager / Procurement Manager
Sector: Social Housing / Housing Maintenance
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + car allowance + Industry leading benefits package
Location: Leeds or Sheffield Office
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join one of the UK’s leading housing maintenance and property services contractors out of one of their regional offices in either Leeds or Sheffield. The organisation has a turnover in the region of £150m and oversee the housing maintenance on over 200,000 properties throughout the UK. They need someone to come on board who can support the region in ensuring trading arrangements and agreements with the supply chain are both fair and equitable and in the best interests of the business.
- Provide support and direction to financial, operations and technical staff to ensure commercial opportunities are optimized
- Ensure enquiries and orders reflect my clients supply chain requirements and standards
- Provide appropriate and regular information to the management team in support of trading activity
- Support the development and implementation of the Supply Chain strategy
- Research the market in order to arrive at innovative solutions for service or supplied and established appropriate supplier payment arrangements in conjunction with the commercial and finance functions
- Provide support to the supply chain and finance functions in achieving best value buying solutions generally and placing risk averse, robust packages
- Deliver significant, sustainable savings and service improvements. Produce management information, reports, data analytics, dashboards and KPI’s to support trading activity and promote best practice methodology.
- Provide stakeholders with support required to understand the need for change, to identify their change requirements, and to encourage continuous improvement.
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues within the business based on trust.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous procurement experience required
- Team management experience
- CIPS qualified (desirable)
- Experience of delivering varied cost savings and efficiencies
- Lead cost down, cost out negotiations and excellent commercial awareness
- Category Management experience
- Accounting software packages – SAP/COINS/ERP
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000 + industry leading benefits package. If you are interested in the opportunity or would like more information then please get in touch | Mike.Davis@buildrec.com | 07415 259 073 |
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.