020 3176 4793
about 1 year ago
I'm currently looking for Supervisor for a Foot Mobile Building Service role based in Central London covering a small portfolio of Commercial sites. Leading a team of Engineers you will be carrying out electrical building services, repairs, maintenance and installation tasks. This is a hands on role and would suit someone looking for a step up into a Lead/ Supervisor role.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
- Working in a safe manner at all times complying with current Health & Safety legislation
To be considered for this role you must have significant Building Service experience and be qualified in the following.
- Level 3 City and Guilds Installation
- NVQ 3 apprenticeship
- ECS/CSCS card
- 17th edition update
- Possess effective communication skills with the ability to write technical reports and communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, helpdesk and client.
- Ability to use electronic hand held devices
- Customer focussed individual with proactive approach to working.
- Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.