£38k - 42k per year
29 days ago
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients, a leading maintenance contractor, currently they are growing quite rapidly and winning lots of work throughout London and home counties.
The majority of the work you would be working on is planned maintenance, decent homes projects which will be scattered properties across North London. Responsible for a team of Operatives and/or Sub Contractors in all areas of North London.
They are looking for a Supervisor to work for them on a full time permanent basis. This will include supervising direct staff and sub contractors, H&S on site, pre and post inspections of works and liaising with contractors and clients over the works.
The successful Supervisor will need to be an excellent communicator with the ability to motivate and negotiate. Ideally you will have experience leading a team within the Housing sector.
The successful Supervisor will need to supervise and successfully manage, on a day to day basis, the projects and the Assistant Site Managers as well as the RLOs.
As a supervisor, you will be responsible for achieving and exceeding deadlines under pressure as well as delivering on the following:
- Achieve all pre-agreed KPI targets via the effective supervision of operatives and sub contractors
- Monitor, organise and direct operatives and sub contractors to ensure all agreed productivity levels are met
- Ensure all operatives work in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Carry out pre and post inspections as required to raise accurate works and check quality of works carried out
- Ensure operatives comply with all Health and Safety procedure
- Build an excellent working relationship with the client and their designated partners
- Carry out appropriate regular communication meetings with operatives and sub contractors, such as performance meetings, toolbox talks and one to ones
If you feel this role is right for you then please get in touch today! Please call Natalie at Build on 07538 636 965 or send your CV across toNatalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.