020 3176 4793
28 days ago
My client have a exciting opportunity for an Area Supervisor to join a leading FM service provider working on their lucerative contract in the North London area. The successful applicant will be working alongside the Area Contract Manager and be responsible for the delivery of all works within their allocated area.
Duties will include
- Ensuring all works are delivered to the contract specifications/SLAs
- Providing technical and operational support to direct reports and Helpdesk
- Promoting the completion quality and Health and Safety checks to ensure works are being completed to standards
- Providing technical support to business development when required
- Working closely with the Area Contract Manager
The successful candidate
- Relevant trade qualification (NVQ / City & Guilds)
- SHEQ Management
- Supervisory experience
- Relevant Health & Safety qualification
- Strong IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Security clearance will be required
Position will be based from their London office and core working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.