£25k - 26k per year + 28 days annual leave
4 months ago
Job Title: Store Assistant
Hours: 39 per week
Job Type: Contract (Maternity Cover)
Build recruitment are working with one of our well-respected clients to hire a full-time temporary Store Assitant. This role will be for 12-15 months. The main place the store assistant will work will be in Sutton. This role for a store assistant has become available due to the person going on maternity leave.
- To receive deliveries from suppliers into the Stores building and to check that the relevant paperwork such as delivery notes is correct.
- To match deliveries against orders on the Institute’s finance system, complete the goods receiving transaction and generate a Goods Received Notes (GRN’s) from the Institute’s finance system.
- Allocate delivered items with associated documentation to the appropriate assembly locations in the Stores for onward delivery.
- Picking, assembly and delivery of Internal orders with associated documentation to the appropriate assembly locations in the Stores for onward delivery.
- To put away Stores stock into the relevant storage bays.
- Update the issue of Stores items on the Institute’s finance system
- Assist with the maintenance of stock control and stock levels in the Sutton Stores.
- Assist with delivery, issue and storage and Gas cylinders and Dry Ice.
- Assist with sorting, storage and issue relevant paperwork of recycling materials
- Assist with transport of goods between different stock holding areas
- Arranging the return of goods to Suppliers when necessary
- Ensuring the Stores areas are kept clean and tidy.
Any other duties that may be required which are consistent with the nature and grade of the post. We are holding interviews for this store assistant role on Thursday 11th August.
Please contact Ruby Skinner if you wish to go forward or have any questions.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.