£45k - 55k per year
4 months ago
Stock Survey Manager / Asset Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Stock Condition Survey Manager (Asset Manager) to join a multi-disciplined firm of Chartered Surveyors providing consultancy services to the property and construction industry who are committed to delivering professional and commercial solutions to a range of public and private sector clients. The primary focus of the role will be to manage multiple Stock Condition Survey work streams across a range of affordable housing clients, managing a fast paced workflow ensuring Surveys are produced to the highest standard, ensuring programmes run within allocated timeframes and offering a professional and specialist service to a range of key housing clients. Key responsibilities:
- Manage Stock Condition Survey programme across multiple clients within the affordable housing sector.
- Responsible for all aspects of asset management survey commissions plus providing specialist services to Clients nationwide.
- Responsible for quality control and audit of all stock condition work streams
- Manage a team of stock condition surveyors, providing leadership and guidance
- Asset database interrogation and data validation
What you will have:
- Significant Stock Condition Surveying experience within the public sector
- Previously you would have managed a multi-disciplined team and multiple workstreams in a busy environment
- Client facing and highly analytical, prior experience of various asset management software (Codeman, Orchard, Northgate, Keystone) would be advantageous
- MRICS or MCIOB qualified
On offer is a highly competitive package, benefits and CPD. For further information, please contact Kieran on 07487847467 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.