£38k - 40k per year
3 months ago
Stock Condition Building Surveyor £40,000
My client is a leading provider of social housing based in North London, currently looking for a Stock Condition Building Surveyor on a full-time basis, as part of their Building Surveying department.
Key Responsibilities of the Stock Condition Building Surveyor
- To provide a multi-faceted and comprehensive diagnostic Building Surveying service across South east London, dealing with Stock Condition works including restraints such as planning applications, building regulations and party wall notices.
- To deliver the technical service that provides effective capital investment, cyclical and statutory maintenance services.
- Provide support and guidance in relation to legal disrepair cases, including writing specifications for remedials and managing cases from inception to completion.
- Provide detailed specifications for large scale voids, mutual exchanges, planned works validation programmes, and ad hoc building projects.
- Prepare tender documents and appoint contractors where required.
Requirements for the Stock Condition Building Surveyor
- Technical qualification in Building Surveying or similar discipline.
- Extensive experience within Capital Investment/Repairs & Maintenance within a Social Housing environment.
- Excellent defect diagnosis experience and all-round building pathology/construction knowledge.
- Experienced managing large projects from inception to completion, monitoring budgets, and writing specifications.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM.
- Excellent negotiator, with a good level of ICT and verbal/written communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for this role for a Stock Condition Building Surveyor or require further information, please contact Daisy from Build Recruitment on 07944 267 229 or send your CV to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.