£37k - 40k per year
about 2 months ago
Stock Condition Surveyor – Housing
Build Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading national Housing Association, currently looking for a Stock Condition Surveyor on a permanent basis. The role will be home based and will cover a South East England region.
Requirements of the Stock Condition Surveyor:
* Carry out full stock condition surveys (SCS) to occupied and void properties and communal areas using PDA's
* Conduct Housing Health Safety Rating Systems (HHSRS) surveys as part of a stock condition survey or HHSRS specific survey, to occupied/void properties and communal areas using hand-held data capture equipment.
* Assist Asset Analyst in design of stock condition surveys for a variety of properties using asset management software and hand-held data capture equipment ensuring data is collected in as accurate and efficient manner as possible.
* Assist t in the ongoing development of the asset management database to maintain the integrity of in-house data systems.
* HNC or equivalent in the Surveying related subject
* Surveying/Property inspection experience.
* Experienced in asset management based computerised stock condition database
* Knowledge of common building defects,
* Able to demonstrate experience working within residential property, maintenance works and planned maintenance fields.
* Ability to communicate effective at all levels verbal and written.
* Completely flexible working - home based.
* Fantastic, well respected organisation to work.
* 26 days holiday, with the option to buy more.
* Competitive car allowance and travel expenses paid.
Please apply or contact Jack Burgess at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK. We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process. From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.