£37k per year + package
5 months ago
Stock Condition Surveyor
South West – Devon & Cornwall
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a supported housing provider, who are looking for a Stock Condition Surveyor based in the South West.
Next, you would sell the company. Mention anything that makes the company you are recruiting for stand out amongst competitors. This is a great place to talk about the company vision and culture.
Day to Day:
- To carryout stock condition surveys of properties in the South West
- Write report and take not of repairs and maintenance required
- Liaise with contractors carrying out repairs and any third party involved
- Plan in programme of works on property stock
- Liaise with internal managers and tenants living in accommodation
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- HNC or equivalent in construction
- Technical understanding is essential
- Excellent customer services experience
- Experienced in carrying out condition surveys, writing reports and identifying defects
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Permanent opportunity
- Working from home and covering a wide geographical area across the South West
- Excellent package including car allowance
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.