£33k - 35k per year + Car Allowance
about 2 months ago
Stock Condition Surveyor
£33,000 - £35,000
Full time permanent, 37 hours
Build Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading Berkshire based Housing Association, currently looking for a Stock Condition Surveyor on a full time permanent basis.
- Carry out full stock condition surveys (SCS) to occupied and void properties and communal areas using PDA's
- Conduct Housing Health Safety Rating Systems (HHSRS) surveys as part of a stock condition survey or HHSRS specific survey, to occupied/void properties and communal areas using hand-held data capture equipment.
- Assist Asset Analyst in design of stock condition surveys for a variety of properties using asset management software and hand-held data capture equipment ensuring data is collected in as accurate and efficient manner as possible.
- Assist in the ongoing development of the asset management database to maintain the integrity of in-house data systems.
- HNC or equivalent in the Surveying related subject
- Surveying/Property inspection experience.
- Experienced in asset management based computerised stock condition database
- Knowledge of common building defects,
- Able to demonstrate experience working within residential property, maintenance works and planned maintenance fields.
- Ability to communicate effective at all levels verbal and written.
For more information please apply.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.