020 3176 4793
19 days ago
I currently have an exciting opportunity to join an established Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Services provider with an outstanding reputation within the Facilities industry. I'm looking for an electrical maintenance supervisor for a static role based in Vauxhall undertaking Electrical, HVAC and commercial building maintenance and the successful engineer will be responsible for reactive and planned works.
The role will encompass planned maintenance and PPM schedules as well reactive repairs and emergency recovery. It is essential that you have a maintenance background as this is not an installation role, however there is also a small requirement for installation. You will require a formal and recognised electrical qualification with 17 th Edition and be able to demonstrate a knowledge of maintenance operations.
Competent in other areas such as BMS controls, knowledge of smoke control systems/automatic opening vents is beneficial but not essential, fire alarms and general commercial maintenance.
Complete reactive and planned maintenance of electrical related jobs including:
- Management of Vauxhall team and all visiting contractors
- General electrical maintenance and testing within building developments
- Relamping and repairs
- Emergency light testing
- Fault finding
- Close down the reactive completed works as per the site requirement and report issues back to the Help Desk
- Complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by helpdesk and respond timely to all work requests in line with clients KPI's
- Ensure work reports, time-sheets, and necessary paperwork are sent to office support promptly within timescales set
Applicants should hold;
- 17 th Edition
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an electrician
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Up to date CSCS card is preferred but not essential
- Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency with regard to electrical testing and inspection.
- Hold recognised electrical apprenticeship with ideally a minimum of City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent and have a good understanding of Electrical engineering principals.
- Proficient in Email and Microsoft Office
The company will provide;
- Travel expenses paid from home to site
- Comprehensive Healthcare program with excellent additional benefits including weekly movie tickets, half price Eurostar, 50% of various sporting suppliers and much more.
- Mobile phone + Ipad
- Full uniform
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.