£30k - 36k per year + Pension, Progession, Overtime, Standby pay, Time and a half and much more
3 months ago
£30-36k + Benefits and overtime
I’m currently recruiting for several Electrical engineering roles within building services based on a large static site in Chelmsford. One of our longest standing clients are looking for Electrical engineers to join one of the best-in-class sites based in Chelmsford and they have an urgent need for two Electrical engineers.
My client is perfect for Electrical Engineers who desire a role which offers perfect job security, pension, fast tracked progression and many more benefits. My client puts a honus on offering their Electrical engineers’ strong packages which allow them to achieve exactly what they want after committing to my client.
The Job for the Electrical Engineer:
- To be accountable for the maintenance, installation and repair of electrical
systems within the facility in line with the sites maintenance requirements
- To take accountability for general reactive maintenance within the estate in
line with the sites long term goals and objectives
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services
Levels at all times
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out,
undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management
- To advise on sufficient levels of stock and request procurement of goods and
services and ensure all materials used are logged and are fit for purpose
- To escort technical contractors, working with and supervising them in accordance
- Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 2 or 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
- Two years’ experience working in a role as an electrician
- Experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems is desirable
- Good working Knowledge of planned preventive maintenance operations
If you believe you would make a good fit for the above, please apply ASAP.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.