£40k - 45k per year + package
about 2 months ago
Solar PV Surveyor
45k + package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Renewable energy contractor, who are looking for a Solar PV Surveyor based in Bristol.
Our client a renewable energy company are looking for a Surveyor who specialises in solar PV projects, ideally with an electrical background would be beneficial. This is a permanent opportunity to join a fast growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression.
Day to Day:
- Assessing domestic properties to determine roof capacity, cable routing and locations for solar panels, battery storage and associated equipment
- Liaising with customers, explaining what the installation will involve and ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all company Health and Safety rules are always adhered to including all team members
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- 18th Edition qualified and Part L testing qualified
- Qualified candidates will have a good working knowledge of the insulation industry and current technical skills, preferably with installing experience
- Excellent face to face communication skills and able to deliver a consistently high standard of customer service
- Proven ability to self-motivate, achieve set targets and experience of working without direct supervision, using initiative and working to deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours due to the nature of the job
- Experience of working/complying with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Permanent contract on offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Holiday pay
- Company care or allowance
- Opportunity to further training and qualifications
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.