£20k - 28k per year
11 days ago
Solar PV Installer
Start October 2021
£20,000-£28,000 per year depending on experience
Full time, Permanent
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
Our specialist client is going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for people to join and help shape their company. To assist with the increase in demand for Solar they are seeking an experienced solar PV installer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working throughout the Southwest installing the latest green technology for domestic and commercial customers. They will need at least 1 years experience of installing Solar PV panels or 3 years of roofing experience.
Our client offers a fantastic team environment including team days, career progression, training.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- At least 1 years experience of solar PV installation experience or 3 years of roofing experience
- Working at heights experience
- Solar experience advantageous but not essential
- A passion for saving the planet
- Great customer service skills
- Holidays (option to purchase additional holiday)
- Regular team days, the last one being snowboarding in Morzine
- Career progression
- Onsite parking
- Company van and tools
- Subsidised gym membership
Please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
Email: Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 07407802761
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.