£38k - 45k per year + bonus, pension, health
14 days ago
Soft Services Manager – Retail Environment
Client Direct Opportunity
£38,000 - £45,000
Central West London
We have partnered with a luxury brand to assist them with the recruitment for a Soft Services Manager to oversee the cleaning of their landmark store in West London. A unique opportunity for the Soft Services Manager to join an historic organisation that has an in-house management team and truly values their employees; to prove this they have an outstanding benefits package which consists of; private pension scheme, 23 days annual leave, rising to 27 days over a five-year period, discounted gym membership, and much more.
As the Soft Services Manager, you will be responsible for a team of over 40 in house cleaners across the store, monitoring the standards that are set at extremely high and ensuring customers feel like they are receiving a 5* service on arrival.
- Manage the cleaning and waste operations and safety inspections on site.
- Manage a team of 6 supervisors and 40 cleaners.
- Deal with any customer complaints in an appropriate manner and ensuring that these are followed up.
- Ensuring all work carried out is following the set Health & Safety regulations
- Responsible for leading and motivating your team and KPI’s are regularly being met.
- Ideally have experience managing the cleaning operations within a retail / high end environment
- Experienced in managing large cleaning teams, plus other service lines.
- Managed budgets and organised staff rotas
- Able to communicate with high-net-worth individuals
- Be a team player and passionate about your work
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.