£16 - 18 per hour
0203 176 4790
10 days ago
An amazing opportunity has become available to work for my client who are based in Central London and are one of the cities oldest and largest housing associations. My client is looking to recruit a soft services manager on a 6-week contract. As the soft services manager you must have experience within soft services and ideally be available ASAP
My client strives on a company overview of first-class opportunities to learn, progress and develop your skills.
The role of the Soft Services Manager:
- Lead a customer focused reception ensuring receptionist staff are friendly and offer a welcoming and efficient service.
- Management of soft service implementation / cancellation contributing to project work including but not limited to office opening, closing refurbishments & moves.
- To be familiar with the property portfolio and soft service contracts through regular site visits (monthly/quarterly), attending quarterly supplier performance meetings to assist with service delivery of the contracts through accurate management information.
- With the Business Support Manager (BSM) provide regular reporting to the Facilities Operations Manager (FOM) to assist with the management of the contracts and the supplier performance.
- Ensure all reception and soft service lines remain in contract, correctly maintained, are value for money.
- Set and monitor objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the team.
- Action Reception and soft service requests raised through the helpdesk / CAFM system or escalated by the team in a timely manner.
- Experience in managing soft FM operations including cleaning and security
- Financially and commercially astute
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Well organised and able to prioritise with flexible approach
- Good understanding and practical experience of Maximo or similar CAFM system. Ability to manipulate and manage data
- Strong leadership skills.
- Competent in oral and written skills
- Strong time management skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please get in touch and we look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.