£33k - 38k per year + Car/ Car Allowance + Package
28 days ago
Social Value Officer – Housing Maintenance/ Refurbishment
£33k- £38k + Car/ Car Allowance + Package
My client, who are a national contractor are seeking a Social Value Officer to join the established but ever-growing team. You will be an integral part of the group which can give the opportunity for growth and progression due to the volume of work. You will be coordinating the delivery of social value contractual commitments and to support the company’s corporate social responsibility goals by using pioneering approaches to support the communities in which we work.
- Continue to maintain the network of external stakeholders and community partners including training providers, residents and public sector contacts.
- Help the data collating process and recording information for long- and short-term reporting
- Guarantee delivery on social value commitments as outlined in the contract to meet required deadlines and quality.
- Complete case studies, social media and production of newsletters to convey activities with the business and external avenues
- Organise and support the recruitment process for apprentices and pre apprentice trainees
- The point of contact for schools, colleges and other provisions for coordinating work experience placements, careers evenings, mock interviews, site visits, and mentoring
- Deliver some commitments, such as job clubs, energy awareness sessions with residents, liaising with relevant external contacts to capture evidence data
- Manage resident training days, to attract and invite attendees.
- In charge of the recruitment process for traineeship programme ensuring robust progression routes for learners.
- Be able to use data and local knowledge to develop targeted programmes to support issues relating to communities- such as poverty, ASB, capacity building, low educational attainment etc.
- To be able to bring communities together by using innovative and relevant ideas- that are sector driven
- Offering an inspiring several environmental initiatives for residents to engage with
Please apply or contact Aarron Battrawden at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.