£35k - 40k per year
18 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Small Works Supervisor to join one of our clients, a leading principal contractor based in Slough on a permanent basis.
To lead and manage the high profile Aids and Adaptions cases and large planned repairs activities that include supporting the scope of works, technical advice and operational delivery in a safe, profitable and efficient manner to achieve the programmed and deliver a quality product and service in accordance with company requirements and legislation. In doing so, satisfying the Client's expectations and maximising the financial return to the business.
Main Duties will include -
To develop and maintain positive relationships, and to promote and protect the Osborne reputation whilst remaining customer focused and in line with Company policies and values.
Promote and follow good project governance through the policies and procedures laid out by the Osborne group and OPSL.
Understand and work within team targets and the OPSL business plan.
Manage, review and monitor risk, program, plant, quality, cost.
Control project execution plans and delivery structured updates to the client
· Co-ordinate project delivery ensuring timescales & budgets are met & that contractual & legal requirements are fulfilled.
· Identify, manage & develop resources to meet the requirements of the contract (including sub-contractors and supplies)
· Monitor and deliver performance against contract specific requirements (including KPI's and PI’s)
· Produce performance reports and target sub-ordinate teams with continuous improvement
· Establishing and ensuring compliance with all relevant standards to include statutory and contractual compliance
· Timely and accurate reporting to senior management on site activities, including any supply chain activities
· Ensuring management of project risk
· Ensuring the management and clearance of any defect.
If you feel this role is suited to your experience, please apply today with your CV and we will be in touch!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.