£30k - 32k per year
14 days ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Project Coordinator based in Oxford. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience in a Project Coordinator role, specifically within a Facilities environment
The purpose of the Project Coordinator will be to manage the delivery of small works and the repair or replacement of the Mechanical & Electrical assets, building fabric infrastructure, furniture, fixtures and equipment inclusive of certain medical devices. As a Project Coordinator, you will also be responsible for compiling quotes, and ensuring the budget is being kept within the scope.
Day to Day
- Reporting to the Lifecycle & Legacy Manager
- Ensure that all small works enquiries are effectively quoted and actioned in accordance with the schedule of rates.
- Obtain quotations and delivery programmes from the supply chain and where appropriate ensure internal costs are included in the final proposal
- Prepare and obtain approval for the work submissions to support the programme
- Ensure that subcontracts/purchase orders are generated and issued prior to commencement of work
- Management of the supply chain to ensure works are delivered to time, quality and cost.
- Ensure the asset register, asset database (CAFM) and record drawings are updated
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of project management / administration is essential
- Essential to have good numerical and written skills
- Must have a strong understanding of I.T. systems; desirable to have knowledge of Maximo
- Desirable to hold a PRINCE2 qualification
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Facilities Coordinator is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.