£25k per year + van & fuel card
18 days ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialize in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We are working for a client who provides services to more than 140,000 customers and 65,000 homes nationwide, and is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
This is a 12 months Fixed Term Contracted Role directly with the client.
- Assist the qualified multi-skilled operatives in the delivery of high standards of work.
- Carry out associated minor repairs, clearance and clean works within and outside the property, including groundwork and painting.
- Deliver material and collect material for disposal, ensuring all waste is disposed of correctly.
- Contribute to team objectives to ensure the delivery of a great customer service and the achievement of operational KPIs.
- Provide accurate information of work completed, in accordance with legislative and company requirements and procedures.
- Assess risks prior to carrying out work and take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Ensure the company vehicle meets the Guinness standard, ensuring regular maintenance checks are undertaken and any necessary records and stock are maintained.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported.
- Carry out work in line with Guinness procedures and policies, Health and Safety and control of hazardous materials regulations.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and following the safeguarding procedures, making appropriate referrals.
- Compliance with current legislative guidelines, company procedures, policies and standards.
- Delivery of all services in line with customer service standards and good working practice.
- Empty Homes are cleared and cleaned with the achievement of key performance and productivity indicators.
- Pro-active view towards Health and Safety with a 'no risk' approach to all activities including RIDDOR reportable incidents.
- Increased customer satisfaction in areas of service delivery responsibility.
- Effective team working with colleagues and external agencies to ensure any operational difficulties are overcome.
- Safeguarding concerns, suspicions or allegations of abuse are recorded and sent to Tenancy Enforcement.
- Level II NVQ.
If you are interested in this position please apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Hannah Evans at Build Recruitment.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.