£32k - 35k per year + Package
10 months ago
Site Supervisor - Social Housing (Painting) - Permanent - Harrow - Up to £35k Basic Plus Package.
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced painting supervisor to work on various cyclical decoration projects and associated works in Harrow. My client provides planned maintenance to a number of housing associations & borough councils throughout London & the South East. Works will include all aspects of painting & decoration on social housing properties and other associated repairs.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the client to maintain a strong working relationship and close liaison with the tenants to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring on site Health and Safety is adhered to
- Leading a workforce of direct & indirect operatives through the delivery of works
- Toolbox Talks and new starter inductions
- To make sure all works are completed to a high standard & client specifications
- Must have a valid SSSTS or SMSTS
- Good working knowledge of the painting & decorating trade
- Must have experience with external planned maintenance contracts
My client an established building maintenance contractor since 1944, offers a range of services, ideal for both internal and external refurbishment projects. The company carries out a complete range of decorating, building and repair work, together with extensive renovations, environmental upgrade and refurbishment projects.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.