£38k - 42k per year
10 months ago
We are currently working with a leading social housing / maintenance contractor who require a Supervisor/Foreman to join their team to support the planned works projects they have. This role will be based within the Essex and London areas.
Supervisor - Responsibilities
- Pre and post inspection of works
- Signing off validation surveys and managing workload
- Signing off works undertaken, ensuring company standards have been met
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard
- Being hands on with the work when required
- Work successfully towards KPI's and produce reports for both internal and external management
- Being able to communicate with residents Face to Face in a friendly and professional manner
- Day to day management of multi trade operatives
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high standard
Previous experience with a reputable maintenance contractor would be ideal for this position and the right Supervisor will also require the following:
- IT Literate
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Driving licence
- Trade Background
This is an excellent permanent opportunity which will offer progression and training opportunities in a growing business.
If this role is of interest please apply today with your most updated CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.