£38k - 45k per year + Pension, Holiday, Healthcare
about 2 months ago
Site Operations Lead
Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Site Operations Lead to run a small facilities/ building services team in Newton Aycliffe. Working for one of the largest service providers there will be progression available for the right Site Operations Lead.
The Site Operations Lead will have responsibility for the management of an Facilities Management team, Preferred Suppliers, Vendors, Health and Safety and client requirements. This includes ensuring the adherence to the budgetary costs and customer service standards.
- To ensure the fabric of the building both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets.
- To be responsible for all the health and safety compliance onsite, accountable responsible for issuing ensuring all records are in logbooks, client safety management, issuing Permits, reviewing Risk assessments, safe systems of work, accountable for issuing and managing including that of third party services providers and maintenance records.
- This includes ensuring SAP is regularly updated and monitored in accordance with all the Health and Safety requirements.
- To oversee third party contracts to ensure the correct standard of service is provided in accordance with the agreed contract. Carry out performance reviews and feedback to supply chain.
- Preparation, control and monitoring of the service agreement in accordance with the client’s budgetary agreement
- Manage and lead teams - performance management, engagement, toolbox talks, training
- To manage reactive / Additional FM works onsite with service providers/sub-contractors.
- To compile and maintain all required management information/records relating to company, health and safety and other related records. This includes asset register, emergency plans and all related records and management reports
- To proactively manage risk and deal with issues on site
- To manage major work programmes on site, acting as the liaison point for all parties involved
- To monitor FM works onsite and liaise with service providers/sub-contractors.
- Previous facilities management experience. This includes Line Management responsibility for Company personnel and contractors and management service agreements as applicable.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate, together with an understanding and experience of industry specific IT Applications.
- Ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.