£30k - 35k per year + Package
23 days ago
Site Manager - Social Housing (Planned) - Permanent - St Albans - Up to £35k Basic Plus Package.
My client a social housing maintenance contractor are currently looking to recruit a site manager. My client provides planned maintenance to a number of housing associations & borough councils throughout London & South East. The role will consist of working on a external and internal planned maintenance contract covering the multiple sites in the outer St Albans area.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing various decent homes works including K&B's, Roofing and Cyclical Works etc..
- Liaising with the client to maintain a strong working relationship and close liaison with the tenants to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring on site Health and Safety is adhered to
- Management of sub-contractors
- Leading a workforce of direct & indirect operatives through the delivery of works
- Must have a valid SMSTS and CSCS card
- Previous experience managing a variety of trades and sub-contractors
- Must have experience with external & internal planned maintenance decent home contracts
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.