£38k - 48k per year + Package
about 2 months ago
Site Manager - Social Housing New Build/Regeneration - Portsmouth - Up to £48k Basic Plus Package.
My client a large social housing maintenance and new build contractor are currently looking to recruit an experienced site manager to be based in the Portsmouth area. My client is looking for an experienced site manager to work on various social housing residential new build projects as well as various regeneration projects. The role will be to manage the day to day running of all construction activities whilst making sure the program programme, Health and Safety and Quality Control are upheld to the highest of standards at all times.
- To assist the Contracts Manager with pre-start details
- To report to the Contracts Manager the progress against the programme
- Maintenance of company driven Health & Safety procedures / initiatives, including
- Use of PPE
- Site Inductions
- Management of Method Statements/Risk Assessments
- Work Permits
- Scaffold/Lifting equipment inspections
- In house audits / inspections
- Site house keeping
- Relevant H&S courses
- Previous Site management experience within New Build housing, Regeneration
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Ability to fully operate Microsoft Project (Programming)
- Ability to competently operate MS office
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.