£40k - 45k per year + Package
8 months ago
Site Manager - Social Housing (Planned/Major Works) - Permanent - Kent/Surrey - Up to £45k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Site Manager to join a large social housing contractor covering the Kent and Surrey area. My client are currently recruiting for 2 site managers to work on their major works division overseeing a variety of planned repairs including external and internal works such as roofing, windows, brick work, fabric repairs, plumbing works, garage refurbishments and more.
As the number one on site you will be responsible for:
- Overall management of the project
- Achieving programme milestones on time & within budget
- Day to day management of onsite health & safety ensuring good working practices are maintained
- Management of sub-contractors and direct labour
- Communication with stakeholders including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and direct labour
My client is one of the largest building and maintenance contractors covering various areas in the UK. Covering various sectors within social housing new build & maintenance as well as education.
Successful candidates will have previous experience as a Site Manager within the social housing sector. The successful candidate must have a proven knowledge of managing multiple sub-contractors, projects and health & safety on site. A background in managing planned maintenance projects such internal and external works is required. All candidates must have a valid SMSTS.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.