£35k - 45k per year + Package
6 months ago
Site Manager - Retail & Leisure - London - Up to £45k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Site Manager to join a maintenance contractor based in the London area. The role will be to work on a various retail & leisure projects consisting of minor works, fit-out and full refurbishments of various retail and leisure facilities. The projects undertaken will consist of a variety restaurants, shops and leisure facilities with values ranging up to £1m. My client have recently won a number of large projects and are looking to grow this arm of the business with many upcoming tenders.
- Accountable for all daily operational activity and the management of operatives and sub-contractors ensuring adherence to all Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Manage activities on site, ensuring that the highest standards of Health and Safety are maintained at all times. Organising and co-ordinating site resources to optimise the effectiveness on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that the quality and programme standards are delivered (avoiding any defects later), undertaking regular reviews to monitor progress against programme addressing any shortcomings and issues as they arise.
- Work collaboratively with external and internal departments to ensure smooth running of the site and tasks are undertaken in line with the programme requirements taking appropriate action to address any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure all operatives and sub-contractors are wearing appropriate PPE at all times during site activities.
- Experience in delivering both retail & leisure projects including fit out, refurb, repairs and minor works
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Valid driving licence
- SMSTS certificate
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.