£45k - 50k per year + Package
2 months ago
Site Manager - Social Housing (FRA Works) - Permanent - North London - Up to £50k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Site Manager to join a large social housing maintenance contractor based in the North London area. The role will be to work on a social housing FRA planned maintenance contract consisting of various fire prevention and stopping works including fire door installations, sprinkler systems, fire detection etc..
- Accountable for all daily operational activity and the management of operatives and sub-contractors ensuring adherence to all Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Manage activities on site, ensuring that the highest standards of Health and Safety are maintained at all times. Organising and co-ordinating site resources to optimise the effectiveness on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that the quality and programme standards are delivered (avoiding any defects later), undertaking regular reviews to monitor progress against programme addressing any shortcomings and issues as they arise.
- Work collaboratively with external and internal departments to ensure smooth running of the site and tasks are undertaken in line with the programme requirements taking appropriate action to address any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure all operatives and sub-contractors are wearing appropriate PPE at all times during site activities.
My client provides responsive repairs and planned maintenance services to more than 200,000 homes and public buildings nationwide. With over 30 years’ experience within the affordable housing sector. They provide planned and reactive maintenance nationwide and have a significant portfolio of large-scale. framework refurbishment programmes.
- Experience in delivering social housing FRA planned maintenance projects (Decent Homes)
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Valid driving licence
- SMSTS certificate
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.