£50k - 60k per year + Package
7 months ago
Site Manager – Residential Development
Salary – £50k - £60k + Package
Location – South-West London
We are currently searching for a confident and competent Site Manager to work for one of London’s most prestigious and well-established Residential Developers, who have vast developments nationwide. This company are a household name and have numerous large developments either in planning or currently in construction ready for you to get involved with. The role has come about due to our client’s growth plan for 2018 and this is a truly exciting time to get involved.
The successful candidate will be based in West London, overseeing the development of circa 200 residential units. We are in need of a Site Manager who has a vast experience working within the residential sector on either bespoke or volume housing projects. The ideal site manager will have extensive experience overseeing and supervising large-scale multi-phase projects valued at over £50m. If this sounds like you, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss out on.
As a Site Manager working for our client, some of your responsibilities may include:
- Implementing and adhering to the project management plan, including all site procedures and practices as well as completing records and documentation for administrative purposes.
- To complete all projects on time to the highest standard possible and within budget.
- To hold weekly meetings with employees/subcontractors to obtain weekly updates and progress reports.
- Management of Specialist Subcontractors on site.
Requirements for this Site Manager position:
- Experience in working to tight deadlines on medium to large scale residential projects.
- CSCS and SMSTS certificates.
- Extensive experience overseeing subcontractors.
- Solid all-round construction background with a focus on large scale residential developments.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Assertiveness with the drive to take ownership of projects.
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, or would like to register interest in future positions, please don’t hesitate to apply via the link or alternatively please feel free to call on 07496 601 999 or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.