£40k - 45k per year
7 days ago
We are currently looking for a Project Manager great opportunity for an extremely motivated and experienced Project Manager to join a well established family run maintenance company working within the social housing sector on pre-planned refurbishment and new-builds projects.
As a Project Manager you will have overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of the project. A combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills will be required.
Project Manager key responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for the overall success of delivering the project, reaching set targets both safely and correctly.
- Perform effectively within tight time-scales, keep within strict budgets and create a positive client environment such that clients become/remain in a good relationship throughout the contract.
- Manage a set of service deliveries, which must be achieved on time to ensure all activities in the schedule are completed in time. To overcome certain task, show initiative and be able to find ways to best adapt a situation to provide a successful overall critical path analysis.
- Manage the day-to-day working, utilization, implementation and technical consultants engaged on client assignments. From ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
- Report progress on projects by suitable media to sector management, maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Plan and arrange visits to the client ensuring sufficient support to enhance their relationships.
- Develop contacts with senior staff, directors, and other influential staff within each account during all phases.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
- Produce reports on the project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.
What our client offers -
- Salary between 40-45K depending on experience
- company car and mobile phone
- long term contract after probationary period
- promotion opportunities in growing company
- In house training
Project Managers applying for the role will require the following -
* Social Housing background
* First Aid
* Asbestos Awareness
* Full Driving Licence
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business which will also offer you the chance to train and progress in your career further.
Please apply today with your most updated CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.