£40k - 50k per year + Package
8 months ago
Site Manager - Social Housing (FRA Works) - Permanent - West London - Up to £50k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Site Manager to join a large social housing contractor based in the West London area. My client has recently won some new FRA works and they are now looking for a site manager with previous experience working within the social housing sector on FRA projects. The majority of work will include fire door installations, alarms, sprinklers and various other fire prevention and stopping works.
As the number one on site you will be responsible for:
- Overall management of the project
- Achieving programme milestones on time & within budget
- Day to day management of onsite health & safety ensuring good working practices are maintained
- Communication with stakeholders including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and direct labour
My client is a main social housing maintenance contractor operating in the UK in a diverse range of markets and sectors including community regeneration, refurbishment, repairs and maintenance and housing development. Currently with over 50,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country.
- Valid SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- Valid CSCS card
- Experience in Social Housing FRA works
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.