£40k - 45k per year + Package
7 months ago
Site Manager - Social Housing (FRA BM TRADA Q-Mark fire door maintenance scheme) - Permanent - West London - Up to £45k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Site Manager to join a large social housing contractor based in the West London area. My client have recently won some new work consisting of FRA works and they are now looking for a site manager with FRA experience. The majority of work will include fire door installations Working under the Q marked BM Trada scheme.
As the number one on site you will be responsible for:
- Overall management of the project
- Signing off fire door installations under the BM TRADA Q-Mark fire door maintenance certification
- Achieving programme milestones on time & within budget
- Day to day management of onsite health & safety ensuring good working practices are maintained
- Communication with stakeholders including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and direct labour
My client is a main social housing maintenance contractor operating in the UK in a diverse range of markets and sectors including community regeneration, refurbishment, repairs and maintenance and housing development. Currently with over 50,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country.
- Valid SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
- BM TRADA Q-Mark fire door maintenance certification
- Experience in Social Housing Fire Door installations
If you require any further information please feel free to contact me on 07534 119782.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.