£45k - 55k per year + Car/ Car Allowance
10 days ago
Role: Site Manager
Salary: £45k - £55k + Package
Location: West London
My client who are leading UK construction company are seeking a Site Manager to join the established but ever-growing Social Housing, Housing Association & Local Authority Contract team due to year-on-year growth. As Site Manager you will be leading, managing and developing a high performing team onsite, which will include an Assistant Site Manager, Resident Liaison Officers, Banksmen and Labourers and our supply chain delivery partners.
- You will be reporting to the Contracts Manager and linking in with the wider team of Design Managers and Quantity Surveyors
- You will be using your operational expertise to ensure risks are identified and mitigated.
- Co-ordinating subcontractors and suppliers in a planned and controlled manner
- Maintain accurate record systems including filing, ensuring that all records are clear and precise.
- Ensure that additional works are efficiently recorded on contract instruction documents and submitted to client for authorisation.
Skills and Experience:
- You have experience in software such as Fieldview, Snagmaster and Microsoft Project, although training will be provided
- Awareness, and Fire Manager training
- You will have extensive experience of a similar role within the construction and refurbishment sector with a main tier contractor, with good exposure to cladding and façade works
- You are qualified / certified in SMSTS, CSCS Black card, First Aid, and Asbestos Awareness
- As a bonus, you may have Temporary Works Co-ordinator training, Basic Scaffold
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Access to robust training plan in place for staff and support will be provided where necessary.
- Two employee Share Scheme options (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan)
- A free healthcare app giving you access to clinicians and experts on fertility, pregnancy and baby, menopause and men’s health
- New and enhanced family friendly policies, including eight weeks paternity leave, 26 weeks maternity leave, pregnancy loss leave, surrogacy leave, menopause guidance and more
- An additional two days’ leave to take part in volunteering activities of your choice
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.