£38k - 40k per year + package
about 1 month ago
ASAP – 40k + Van
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a social housing contractor, who are looking for a Site Manager based in Bristol.
Our client specialises in the installation of planned maintenance across the South West, in housing association properties.
Day to Day:
- Management of sub-contractors on site
- Managing and progressing programme of works
- Coordinating materials and ensuring they are on site
- Project planning, site meetings and toolbox talks
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Previous experience of managing sites
- Experience of working on social housing planned site programmes
- Experience around renewable energy is desirable
- Full time hours, paid monthly
- Van and fuel card included in package
- Holiday pay and pension contributions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Parking on site
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.