£48k - 55k per year + Vehicle and Fuel Card
about 1 month ago
Supervisor (Site Manager) – Planned Maintenance
£48,000 to £55,000 + Package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Client, who are looking for Supervisor (Site Manager) – Planned Maintenance based in North London
To supervise and organise sites so that work is carried out to the required standards with minimum risk to employees, other contractors, the public, equipment or materials and in accordance with the requirements of the client’s specification and the site health and safety plan. This role will be looking after various clients in North London looking after cladding and FRA
- To supervise and motivate staff reporting to post holder. Ensuring that suitable performance targets are set regularly and monitored and reviewed. To undertake six monthly staff appraisals ensuring that staff training, and development needs are identified and met.
- Ensure all staff within the team are complying with company policy and procedures & are fulfilling their role as per their job descriptions.
- In addition, source subcontractors as is necessary to ensure effective resources are available to complete works to standards and programme, ensuring adherence to company procedures
- Ensure that the requirements of CDM are complied with as they apply to the work activities undertaken by the company by ensuring that statutory notices are prominently displayed, risk assessments have been issued on any substance, process or work activity hazardous to health and safety, and that appropriate control measures, information, instruction, training and protective clothing etc. Have been provided and the construction phase health and safety plan is available on site before construction work commences and that it is updated as work progresses to ensure that it reflects the activities in progress or about to be progressed.
- Ensure that site safety inspections are carried out and recorded to confirm compliance with health and safety plan. Ensuring that any non-compliant areas are brought to the attention of the contract manager and company safety officer, so that appropriate action can be taken.
- On completion of works ensure that any documentation requested by the contract’s manager for inclusion in the health and safety file is provided.
- Attend site regularly to inspect works and confirm they meet required standards and programme, identify problems and discuss solutions with partnering team members, issue corrective action instructions to craft workers as is necessary. Report any variance to standards and/or programme to contract manager so that early action can be taken to find / agree solution and resolve.
- Ensure that additional works are efficiently recorded on contract instruction documents and submitted to client for authorisation.
- Vehicle / Car Allowance
- Fuel Card
Please apply or contact Aaron Battrawden at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.