£50k per year + car allowance
28 days ago
High Peak, Derbyshire
£50,000 + car allowance
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for a Site Manager for a New Build site in High Peak, Derbyshire.
Build Recruitment are looking for a Site Manager for a privately owned company that deliver Developments, Construction, Interiors and Maintenance projects in the Yorkshire region. They are looking for an experienced Site Manager to be based on a 25 domestic new build dwelling project in High Peak, Derbyshire.
As a Site Manager, you will do the following:
- Manage the productivity of the workforce under your Leadership
- To effectively manage the contract within agreed financial budgets
- Record variations in writing
- Ensure completion of daily records/diary and electronic weekly returns
- Coordinate allocation of resources with PM/CM
- Ensure projects are delivered smoothly and efficiently
- Work within tight timeframes and delegate tasks accordingly
- Motivate and communicate with team effectively
- Use prior management skills to lead team with confidence
- New build housing experience working as a site manager
- 5+ years' experience
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
- Full UK Driving
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.