£42k - 50k per year + bonus, life insurance
10 days ago
£42,000 - £50,000
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a site manager/Facilities manager to work client direct for a brilliant facilities/ building services team. Our client provides maintenance work across the south of England and are currently looking to add a site manager/Facilities to their team! The role will offer a good work/life balance schedule and has great job security.
- To positively build and develop a culture of excellent customer service, establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client
- To lead manage and develop the Facilities staff ensuring effective day to day management of the service, providing direction for the teams in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
- Take accountability for monitoring and maintaining employee qualification levels, including appropriate levels of registration and licences where applicable for staff for Health and Safety and legal compliance
- To lead, manage, review, develop and deliver strategies, processes and initiatives that promote improvements to the facilities management service provided to the client.
- Ensure the facilities management service is fit for purpose and delivers value for money, within a challenging and continuously changing business environment
- To develop concise, detailed budgetary information to inform annual and monthly budgetary forecasting processes
- To advise and support on payroll issues/enquiries raised directly ensuring that appropriate investigations, analysis, review, recommendations and approvals are forthcoming within appropriate timescales.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship in a facilities/building services trade or have two years of recognised experience and specialist skills as a supervisor or manager in the facilities sector.
- Financial Planning and Negotiating Skills with the ability to manage a budget
- Ability to search for solutions to seemingly complex issues
- Essential Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience of managing budgets
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements equivalent to IOSH as a minimum
- Knowledge of routine preventive maintenance
- Up to date First Aid at Work Qualification desirable
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.