£38k - 45k per year + package
about 1 month ago
Tiverton – covering Mid, north and some of South Devon – flexible location
ASAP – Permanent role
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Public Sector Maintenance Contractor, who are looking for a Site Manager based in Devon.
Our client provides refurb and maintenance work within the public sector, we are looking for a Site Manager who has specific experience of working in public sector buildings, managing the project programme and direct labour on site. Jobs will be varied to refurbishments of council offices, hospitals, roofing refits and general maintenance to public buildings.
Day to Day:
- Day to day management of various projects in the Devon area
- Management of trades on site and at times subbies
- Experience of dealing with clients and holding site meetings
- Sourcing materials, progressing projects
- Excellent understanding around site H&S
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- SMSTS/ SSSTS
- Experience of site management specific within the public sector
- Strong technical or trade background
- Excellent communication skills with tenants, client, and general public
- Full time, permanent role to start ASAP
- Package includes – van, fuel card
- Flexible working on site, office and home
- 28days holiday
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.